HEALTH & SAFETY
The safety and well-being of our guests and employees is always our number one priority.
We are following government guidelines and taking additional measures to keep you safe. The below protocols have been implemented in our restaurant to ensure guest and staff safety.
- We are following the BC government’s proof of vaccination protocols (see details here).
- As per the BC government, guests will be required to wear a mask or face covering in the restaurant at all times except for when seated at their table.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available for guest use.
- All tables will be disinfected thoroughly between use.
- All employees will be wearing masks and following stringent hygiene protocol within the restaurant at all times.
- In common spaces such as waiting areas, guests are asked to maintain a physical distance of 6 feet between them and other restaurant guests.
Thank you for your support and trust in our family. If you have any questions about our health and safety policy please don’t hesitate to contact us.